In a way, all of us has an El Guapo to face. For some, shyness might be their El Guapo. For others, a lack of education might be their El Guapo. For us, El Guapo is a big, dangerous man who wants to kill us. But as sure as our names are Lucky Day, Ned Nederlander, and Dusty Bottoms… uh, Anthony Maggio, Bo Mitchell, and John Tuvey, the people of Santa Poco—and anyone anywhere who hears our podcast—can conquer their own personal El Guapo, who also happens to be *the actual* El Guapo!
No one was more excited for Mexico to host a real live NFL game than the Spanish-speaking—or at least the Mexican food-loving—hosts of the Fantasy Football Party podcast. We had our Spanish sounders queued up, our guacamole ready to spread… and then the NFL goes and moves the game to the City of Angels because the field looked like a Bea Arthur Brazilian gone horribly awry.
Still, we persevered.
(Narrator: Way to gut it out, hombres).
There were the usual… what’s Spanish for shenanigans? El shenanigans? Los shenanigans? In any event, there were the usual shenanigans, with mucho regrets and bueno information and… okay, burrito is the only other Spanish word I know and it doesn’t really fit here. But it would be filling.
But we digress.
Highlights of the positively en fuego podcast included Bo reveling in his listener league win and talking about creating a double or even triple entry Pump N Go tournament; Mash reveling in his 50/50 win (again) and vouching for Anthony M’s everywhere; and 2V reveling in the high ABV of his Lift Bridge snifters while bemoaning the fact he was stuck playing in the Wrist Shot nightly.
Celebrate the catorce of the month with the vigor the Party-goers clearly did as you enjoy the Week 11 podcast and everything that goes along with it.
While you’re listening, please enjoy the labors of our show sponsors:
- JL Beers – the Burnsville location is your home for the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, as well as great burgers and a veritable plethora of delicious tap beers. Alas, it has been decreed that it is NOT socially acceptable to lick your plate after polishing off the loaded fries.
- Zone Coverage – visit ZoneCoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get everything our new media host has to offer.
- FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
- FantasyDraft – If you like football, and you like money, then have we got a party for you! Compete against the entirety of the FF Party team for cash prizes and the possibility for other gifts (like maybe a Zubaz gift certificate). The link is located below. If you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer, click the other link to pick up a little side bonus with your first deposit. Either way, scratch your DFS itch with the fine folks at FantasyDraft! Like Skittlepox, it’s not contagious; we promise.
- Zubaz – use the NEW promo code FFPBOO to save 15% off your order at Zubaz.com for all your Halloween, lounging, and/or stylin’ and profilin’ needs. WOOOOOOO!!!
We’ve got links! Join the FF Party Listener League at FantasyDraft and win yourself some scratch! Click HERE.
And if you’re a FantasyDraft newbie, we’re here to put EVEN MORE DOUGH IN YOUR POCKET.
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
The FFP’s 50/50 lineups for Week 6:
Jack Doyle (Geoff Swaim injury pivot)