As we gather around the table to give thanks for a third NFL game on Turkey Day so we don’t have to actually interact with relatives, the Fantasy Football Party-goers also give thanks for you, the listener. And pumpkin pie.
Don’t ask us to prioritize.
Gathering a night early so that our respective families may enjoy the same juvenile humor you the listener are treated to on a weekly basis, the Party-goers dished out regrets from last week (John Harbaugh and his rotating backfield is banished to the kiddie table), passed the plate around a full slate of Week 12 games, and served up three 50/50 lineups so delicious we can guarantee there will be no leftovers.
Before you chow down on turkey, stuffing (not dressing), and sweet potatoes (preferably with marshmallows, no raisins please)—or after, we’re not the kind to judge—give a listen as Bo directed traffic to and around the turkey hole, 2V tested the limits of both his Zubaz waistband and the PC tolerance of nearby tables, and Magsh conducted the FFP’s first annual turkey drop in the JL Beers parking lot.
(Narrator: As God is my witness, he thought turkeys could fly.)
Of course, you’ll still get plenty of bullet-point material to drop at the dinner table when Crazy Uncle Ned asks how your fantasy team is doing; multiple helpings of players available in plenty of leagues who could pull your proverbial drumstick out of the fire this week; and a steaming pile of Duke Johnson discussion into which we didn’t even bother to insert Chubb or Smallwood.
(Narrator: Be thankful this holiday only comes around once a year.)
While you’re listening, please enjoy the labors of our show sponsors:
- JL Beers – the Burnsville location is your home for the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, as well as great burgers and a veritable plethora of delicious tap beers. Alas, it has been decreed that it is NOT socially acceptable to lick your plate after polishing off the loaded fries.
- Zone Coverage – visit ZoneCoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get everything our new media host has to offer.
- FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
- FantasyDraft – If you like football, and you like money, then have we got a party for you! Compete against the entirety of the FF Party team for cash prizes and the possibility for other gifts (like maybe a Zubaz gift certificate). The link is located below. If you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer, click the other link to pick up a little side bonus with your first deposit. Either way, scratch your DFS itch with the fine folks at FantasyDraft! Like Skittlepox, it’s not contagious; we promise.
- Zubaz – use the NEW promo code FFPBOO to save 15% off your order at Zubaz.com for all your Halloween, lounging, and/or stylin’ and profilin’ needs. WOOOOOOO!!!
We’ve got links! Join the FF Party Listener League at FantasyDraft and win yourself some scratch! Click HERE.
And if you’re a FantasyDraft newbie, we’re here to put EVEN MORE DOUGH IN YOUR POCKET.
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
The FFP’s 50/50 lineups for Week 6:
Jack Doyle (Geoff Swaim injury pivot)
Get your Free Zone Coverage NFL Draft Guide for the best coverage in the twin cities