Sam, Arif, Luke and Tom are in studio this week to talk about bounce back performance from the Vikings offense as they went to New York and brought home a win. We discuss the balanced offensive attack, defensive penalties, and evaluate the cornerbacks. We also look ahead to next week’s match up with the Eagles.
In This Episode:
- A well balanced attack against the G-Men [6:00]
- Vikings marred by penalties [14:00]
- A bright future for Hughes [24:00]
- The role of the tight ends [38:00]
- Most dangerous aspects of the Eagles [45:00]
- Gambling Picks [53:00]