Procedurally Generated is a free-flowing conversation about the games we’re playing and eSports we’re watching from the writers at Zone Coverage.
On the first episode of the Procedurally Generated podcast we talk about Apex Legends, micro-transactions in gaming, the Epic Games Store, and much more.
In this episode:
- Introductions [0:35]
- Apex Legends [1:35]
- Anthem and EA [6:05]
- Micro-transactions and loot boxes [10:00]
- Metro Exodus and Epic Games Store [12:35]
- Kingdom Hearts III [16:30]
- Full priced games [18:40]
- Red Dead Redemption 2 [20:20]
- Game Subscription Services [22:40]
- Dreamhack [26:40]
David Naylor (@ProfCedar) is a contributor to the coverage of the Minnesota Timberwolves at Zone Coverage. His writing on the Wolves has previously appeared at SB Nation’s Canis Hoopus, and he has traveled across the country to report on the Timberwolves.