Dane & Charlie break down the ramifications Karl-Anthony Towns not being selected to an All-NBA Team will have on the Timberwolves salary cap situation. How much to the Wolves have to spend? Where will they spend it? Where SHOULD they spend it? We’ve got answers!
In this episode:
- Karl-Anthony Towns misses All-NBA [2:00]
- Who stays, who goes? [7:00]
- Bi-Annual Exception candidates [16:00]
- Trade ideas [24:00]
- Could the Timberwolves be willing to pay the luxury tax? [31:00]
- How does this financial flexibility impact the Wolves strategy in the draft? [42:00]
The Dane Moore NBA Podcast is a weekly podcast wherein Host Dane Moore interviews experts around the league on the state of the Minnesota Timberwolves and the latest NBA news.
Dane Moore (@DaneMooreNBA) is Zone Coverage’s Minnesota Timberwolves Staff Writer. He has been covering the Wolves since 2016 for 1500ESPN and SB Nation.
Tom Schreier (@tschreier3) is the proprietor of ZoneCoverage.com and previously wrote about Minnesota sports for Bleacher Report and Yahoo! Sports before joining 105 The Ticket in 2014.
A Zone Coverage Podcast Network Production
Follow @DaneMooreNBA, @CJohnsNBA, @tschreier3
Subscribe to the Dane Moore NBA Podcast on iTunes!