We did not win our Cordarrelle Patterson bet, the Super Bowl may have been little bit of a dud, Tom Brady is the GOAT QB, and Tom Schreier does “comedy.”
In This Episode:
- Prop bets recovery [3:00]
- The Patriots run seems impossible [10:00]
- Would the Vikings have beaten the Week 12 Rams? [22:00]
- Does John Sullivan stay with the Rams? [27:00]
- Commercials Breakdown [28:00]
- We nod to “Spongebob” [30:00]
- Tom does “Comedy” because he lost the Loser Does Comedy NFL Postseason Picks [43:00]
Think You Know Your Minnesota Sports?
Take the Minnesota sports quiz and test your twin cities sport knowledge.