Sam, Luke, and Arif put on their GM hats as they each do a full seven-round mock draft simulation for the Vikings, with some hot takes and deep looks at this year’s draft talent.
In This Episode:
- First picks of the Mock Draft Simulation [7:00]
- How far could Rashan Gary fall? [16:00]
- Some O-Lineman are found in the second round [26:30]
- Third round… Bargain Buys [33:30]
- Cornerbacks and receivers in the fourth round [41:00]
- Looking for diamonds in the rough in the late rounds [48:30]
Sam Ekstrom (@SamEkstrom) is a Zone Coverage staff writer covering the Minnesota Vikings and Golden Gophers basketball.
Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL) covers the Minnesota Vikings for The Athletic.
Luke Inman (@Luke_Spinman) Luke Inman is Zone Coverage’s resident NFL Draft guru and video content creator.
Tom Schreier (@tschreier3) is the co-founder of ZoneCoverage.com and previously wrote about Minnesota sports for Bleacher Report and Yahoo! Sports.
A Zone Coverage Podcast Network Production
How Well Do You Know The Twins?
Take the Twins quiz and test your knowledge!