Once upon a time… not so long ago…
Tuvey used to work on the docks, Magsh has been on strike, Bo’s down on his luck… it’s tough, so tough.
Ajayi won’t be able to play, Clement is Bo’s man but for Smallwood Magsh pays… for love, for love.
We say you’ve got to listen to have a shot, it doesn’t make a difference if it’s redraft or not. We’ve got DFS and that’s a lot to love. So you should give it a thought.
Woah, we’re half way there!
Woah, with info to share!
Download this pod, you’ll love it we swear!
Woah, Trubisky’s a Bear.
This episode of The Fantasy Football Party podcast marks the halfway point in our season of shows, so excuse us if we’re calling on Jon Bon Jovi to help us celebrate. After all, we had Big Ten volleyball on the TVs at JL Beers, a City Lights Coconut Porter to die for, and Bo claimed his first 50/50 win of the season thanks in no small part to his unflagging faith in Ryan Succop and the Smallwood/Chubb total package.
The Party-goers also discussed whether Russell Wilson and David Johnson would be there for you this season, whether Alex Smith gives fantasy quarterbacks a bad name, and how you should never say goodbye to Eric Ebron—especially with Jack Doyle out another week. Plus Bo tabled the turns on a sneaky Michael Scott reference, Magsh staunchly refused to mix audio drops into the show, and 2V broke character to deliver a poignant take on the passing of his college football coach and honoring his high school coach for going into the school’s Hall of Fame.
Bet you didn’t see that coming. Yep, it was that kind of show. Don’t be a little runaway, hit play and let the dulcet tones of the Party-goers soothe your senses and bulk up your fantasy knowledge.
While you’re listening, please enjoy the labors of our show sponsors:
• JL Beers – the Burnsville location is your home for the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, as well as great burgers and a veritable plethora of delicious tap beers. Plus, there’s a to-die-for beer cheese dip for your fries, chips… heck, just smear it on everything.
• Zone Coverage – visit ZoneCoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get everything our new media host has to offer.
• FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at FantasyLabs.com, a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
• FantasyDraft – If you like football, and you like money, then have we got a party for you! Compete against the entirety of the FF Party team for cash prizes and the possibility for other gifts (like maybe a Zubaz gift certificate). The link is located below. If you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer, click the other link to pick up a little side bonus with your first deposit. Either way, scratch your DFS itch with the fine folks at FantasyDraft! Like Skittlepox, it’s not contagious; we promise.
• Zubaz – visit Zubaz.com and use the NEW promo code FFPBOO to save 15% off your order at zubaz.com for all your Halloween, lounging, and/or stylin’ and profilin’ needs. WOOOOOOO!!!
We’ve got links! Join the FF Party Listener League at FantasyDraft and win yourself some scratch! Click here: http://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/989620/?r=FFParty&p=NFLFree$4All#modal=register&mRP=l&mRR=l
And if you’re a FantasyDraft newbie, we’re here to put even more dough in your pocket:
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
The FFP’s 50/50 lineups for Week 6: