On the uno dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… a Stone Xocoveza from JL Beers.
On the dos dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… dos Buffalo receivers kicked to the curb.
On the tres dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… tres 50/50 lineups to help fill that gaping hole in your roster left by James Connor’s injury and Kareem Hunt’s stupidity.
On the quatro dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… quarto active Ravens running backs, making the backfield a muddy quagmire for fantasy owners.
On the cinco dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… cinco Golden Tates.
(Narrator: That was too easy. Try harder.)
On the seis dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… seis Lamar Jackson fumbles. That’s a lot of el droppos for a running back, even if they’re disguised as a quarterback.
(Roberto McKenzie: This is too hard. Let’s skip ahead a couple days.)
On the nueve dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… another bebe for Rios de Philipo.
On the dies dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… a pair of Mitch Trubisky autographed Zubaz for our beloved Bears fan trapped so far from the Windy City.
On the once dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… once Ebron receiving touchdowns.
(Narrator: Suck it, Magsh!)
On the doce dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… a head coaching job, merely a formality for Number 12 in Green Bay. We’re not owners, don’t blame us for pink-slipping a husband and father so close to the holidays.
(Narrator: Wait, you’re not done? Please kill me now.)
On the trece dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… trece players thrown under the bus, one for each of Ben Roethlisberger’s interceptions.
On the catorce dia de Navidad, the FF Party gave to me… a Week Catorce fantasy playoff win!
As Lili von Shtupp so famously sang, “I’m so tired.” Now, what are you waiting for? Press play and let the dulcet tones of Bo, Magsh, and 2V run down your earhole and pump your brain full of fantasy football goodness.
And if you’ve come this far, maybe you’re willing to come a little further. We say that every week, and it’s more than just a line from “The Shawshank Redemption.” It’s an arduous journey, and we know many of you just aren’t willing to plow through this much prose. But rest assured, the payoff is worth it. What our show sponsors can do for you boggles the mind; check out these deals while you’re listening to the show, and we know you won’t be disappointed.
- JL Beers – the Burnsville location is your home for the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, as well as great food and a rotating supply of tasty beverages. Plus the service is top notch and the beer cheese dip is so delicious you don’t even need a pretzel to dip in it; just ask for a straw and a spoon.
- Zone Coverage – visit ZoneCoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get all of the dynamic Minnesota sports coverage our new media host has to offer.
- FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
- FantasyDraft – Maybe your season-long team is crushing, or maybe you’ve been ravaged by injuries that leave you playing for little but pride down the stretch. Either way, DFS is the cure for what ails you—and FantasyDraft is your preferred destination for all things DFS. Click the link below to join our Listener League, where you’ll compete against the entirety of the FF Party team for cash prizes and a shot at other prizes (like maybe a Zubaz gift certificate). As an added bonus, if you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer you can click the other link below to pick up some additional FantasyDraft cash with your initial deposit. Either way, scratch your DFS itch with the fine folks at FantasyDraft! Like Skittlepox, it’s not contagious; we promise.
- Zubaz – use the FFP’s super-cool promo code for December, FFPHOHOHO, to save a whopping 20% off your order at Zubaz.com. Gifts for everyone in your family, from these sweet new knit hats for just $5 to the classic Zubaz pants in colors for every occasion from the office Christmas party at the bosses’ house to your end of season fantasy football league party in the Beer Hall at JL Beers!
Here’s your link to the Week 14 FFP Listener League: http://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/1138936/?r=FFParty&p=NFLFree$4All#modal=register&mRP=l&mRR=l
If you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer, hit this link for a signing bonus courtesy of your good friends at FFP:
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
The FFP’s 50/50 lineups for Week 14:
Take the Twins quiz and test your knowledge!