Mount up! … It means get on your horses.
The Fantasy Football Party-goers unleashed their final episode of the 2018 season on an unsuspecting holiday party in the Beer Hall at JL Beers, dropping knowledge like it was hot and providing a dedicated listener base with all the knowledge necessary to build stacks of cash and take down season-long leagues.
Yep. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Sipping his traditional beverage, Bo reveled in his 50/50 win while reflecting on a season filled with Chubb and Smallwood.
Danny, I’m going to give you a little advice. There’s a force in the universe that makes things happen; all you have to do is get in touch with it. Stop thinking…let things happen…and be…the ball.
Magsh twisted all the dials and knobs, rueing that his upcoming showdown with Bo in their shared dynasty league would be for third place and not a big shiny trophy. And he remembered to hit “record” so the news team didn’t have to mess with anything technical above their pay grade.
Yeah! The phone in the limo was busted. What is ya, ignorant?
Nattily attired in his dress Zubaz, 2V once again leaned heavily on the JL Beers staff—and not just as he staggered out to Santa’s sleigh. They delivered a pair of tasty beverages that were right in 2V’s wheelhouse of a warming, creamy mouthfeel—and well into the double-digits ABV-wise. And it didn’t affect his ability to dispense sage advice coherently. As least that’s what he’ll tell you.
Despite all the little problems it’s fun isn’t it? No. But with every new day there’s fresh hope.
Thanks for listening, and reading, and following on social media. Hopefully the Party-goers have done more good than harm, and you’ll track us down in 2019 for another fun-filled fantasy football extravaganza..
And if you’ve come this far, maybe you’re willing to come a little further. We say that every week, and it’s more than just a line from “The Shawshank Redemption.” It’s an arduous journey, and we know many of you just aren’t willing to plow through this much prose. But rest assured, the payoff is worth it. What our show sponsors can do for you boggles the mind; check out these deals while you’re listening to the show, and we know you won’t be disappointed.
- JL Beers – the Burnsville location has been home to the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, and it should continue to be your go-to destination for great food and a rotating supply of tasty beverages. Plus the service is top notch and the beer cheese dip is so delicious you don’t even need a pretzel to dip in it; just ask for a straw and a spoon.
- Zone Coverage – visit ZoneCoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get all of the dynamic Minnesota sports coverage our new media host has to offer.
- FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
- FantasyDraft – Maybe your season-long team is crushing, or maybe you’ve been ravaged by injuries that leave you playing for little but pride down the stretch. Either way, DFS is the cure for what ails you—and FantasyDraft is your preferred destination for all things DFS. Click the link below to join our Listener League, where you’ll compete against the entirety of the FF Party team for cash prizes and a shot at other prizes (like maybe a Zubaz gift certificate). As an added bonus, if you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer you can click the other link below to pick up some additional FantasyDraft cash with your initial deposit. Either way, scratch your DFS itch with the fine folks at FantasyDraft! Like Skittlepox, it’s not contagious; we promise.
- Zubaz – If Santa doesn’t stuff your stocking correctly, you still have time to use the FFP’s promo code for December, FFPHOHOHO, to save 20% off your order at Zubaz.com. Gift yourself a knit hat or fleece facemask to fend off the winter chill, or stock up on classic Zubaz pants and ring in the new year in style!
Here’s your link to the Week 16 FFP Listener League: http://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/1162472/?r=FFParty&p=NFLFree$4All#modal=register&mRP=l&mRR=l
If you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer, hit this link for a signing bonus courtesy of your good friends at FFP:
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
The FFP’s 50/50 lineups for Week 16: