Maybe it was the temporary new location (JL Beers, of course, but this one in Nordeast Minneapolis). Maybe it was the raucous crowd or the lack of a Beer Hall for recording purposes. Or maybe it was Bo’s bushy mane of chest hair bursting forth from his half-zipped Zubaz track jacket, only partially hidden by DeSean Jackson’s jewelry—which, apparently, doubles as a hood ornament for a gold-plated semi.
Bo’s chest jungle aside, the Week 3 edition of the Fantasy Football Party was once again jam-packed with all the news you give a (potty word) about, as well as regrets that made our Week 2 just a little south of perfect and 50/50 lineups that help you identify spot-start season-long targets as well as shoehorn all the big boppers into your DFS lineups.
Plus, Bo flushed the latrine and hopped off the Browns bandwagon—and right into the awkward embrace of Corey Clement; Magsh shook off the fog of Seattle—where pot is legal and DFS isn’t—to work the board like Zedd (trust me, your kids will get the reference); and 2V was finally—finally!—able to down his dinner before it cooled well below room temperature during yet another marathon gabfest of an FF Party. Amazing what actually using silverware can do.
So pour a tall beverage, gimme somethin’ to write on (man), and prepare yourself for all the fantasy football wisdom and smart-assery that is the Week 3 edition of the Fantasy Football Party.
While you’re listening, please enjoy the labors of our show sponsors:
- JL Beers – your home for the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, as well as great burgers and a veritable plethora of delicious tap beers. Check out Summit Brewing’s Dog Days of Summer Fundraiser on Sept. 13 and the Bell’s Brewing Ales for ALS Fundraiser on Sept. 19.
- Zone Coverage – visit zonecoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get everything our new media host has to offer.
- FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
- FantasyDraft – Jump into our season-opening Survivor Challenge (link below), and follow us on social media to find more links first-time players can use to pick up a little side bonus with their first deposit. Plus, we’ll have the FFP listener league each week throughout the season.
- Zubaz – use the NEW promo code FFPARTYSEPT to save 15 percent off your order at zubaz.com and be both stylin’ and profilin’ at your fantasy draft or auction.
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
Here’s that link to the Survivor Challenge: https://t.co/bdsvCPoGAg
Here’s the link to Huey Lewis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIbyDbmsyg
Here’s the link to Dave Bergren’s League of Extraordinary Gentlemen video: https://youtu.be/Uvi10_OVRds