The FF Party hosts are nothing if not able to take a misheard report and run amok with it. They can also take a nothing day and make it all seem worthwhile, but that’s a theme for another set of show notes. This week it was John Brown practicing without pants (Pants? You mean “pads”? Forget it, he’s rolling) that captivated the crew, who themselves dropped Zubaz-themed trou in syncronicity with the Ravens receiver, accuracy be damned.
But that’s a visual cue; you’ll be listening to the audio portion of the program, so get that image of Bo in his boxers, Magsh in his tightie whities, and 2V in something unusual you may not have even heard of right out of your mind; we’ve got a show to pitch.
As per usual, the boys unleashed a flurry of regrets from Week 3 before breaking down the key fantasy facets of every game on the Week 4 slate and standing back while each Party-goer unrolled their 50/50 squad. Plus, Bo stuck by his beloved Corey Clement while refusing to grab Smallwood, Magsh lamented the lack of a cure for the rash of Cat Scratch Fever that claimed Mike Nugent’s wang dang sweet season, and 2V bemoaned the performance of Latavious Murray and the local squad, which left a state-wide stench resembling a used diaper filled with expired Indian food.
Can we get a collective “huh”? Yep, it’s the Week 4 edition of the Fantasy Football Party podcast, and it must be heard to be believed. Just press play!
While you’re listening, please enjoy the labors of our show sponsors:
- JL Beers – your home for the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, as well as great burgers and a veritable plethora of delicious tap beers. Alas, it has been decreed that it is NOT socially acceptable to lick your plate after polishing off the loaded fries.
- Zone Coverage – visit ZoneCoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get everything our new media host has to offer.
- FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
- FantasyDraft – If you like football, and you like money, then have we got a party for you! Compete against the entirety of the FF Party team for cash prizes and the possibility for other gifts (like maybe a Zubaz gift certificate). The link is located below. If you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer, click the other link to pick up a little side bonus with your first deposit. Either way, scratch your DFS itch with the fine folks at FantasyDraft! Like Skittlepox, it’s not contagious; we promise.
- Zubaz – use the NEW promo code FFPARTYSEPT to save 15% off your order at Zubaz.com and be both stylin’ and profilin’ at your fantasy draft or auction.
We’ve got links! Join the FF Party Listener League at FantasyDraft and win yourself some scratch!
Okay, we lied. The link to this week’s Listener League had yet to be released when this story hit the wire, so you’ll need to hit us up on Twitter for the link. Twitter handles located below.
And if you’re a FantasyDraft newbie, we’re here to put even more dough in your pocket:
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
The FFP’s 50/50 lineups for Week 4:
QB Baker Mayfield
RB Chris Ivory
RB Jalen Richard
WR Antonio Calloway
WR Mike Williams
TE Dallas Goedert
FLEX Geronimo Allison
PK Cody Parkey
DST Green Bay Packers
QB Case Keenum
RB Jordan Wilkins
RB Kyle Juszczyk
WR Chris Godwin
WR Ted Ginn Jr.
TE Austin Hooper
FLEX Willie Snead
PK Caleb Sturgis
DST Seattle Seahawks
QB Andy Dalton
RB Theo Riddick
RB Ty Montgomery
WR Tyrell Williams
WR Brandon Marshall
TE Benjamin Watson
FLEX Nyheim Hines
PK Sam Ficken
DST Indianapolis Colts