We hit the “what if” scenarios hard, as we answer all the great twitter questions and phone calls about the impending draft.
In This Episode:
- Both starting CBs traded to Arizona? [2:00]
- Should Bradbury be taken at 18? [10:30]
- Worst nightmare picks for the Vikings [21:00]
- Does age play a part in draft strategy? [30:00]
- Where will Spielman get money to pay the draft picks? [46:30]
Sam Ekstrom (@SamEkstrom) is a Zone Coverage staff writer covering the Minnesota Vikings and Golden Gophers basketball.
Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL) covers the Minnesota Vikings for The Athletic.
Luke Inman (@Luke_Spinman) Luke Inman is Zone Coverage’s resident NFL Draft guru and video content creator.
Tom Schreier (@tschreier3) is the co-founder of ZoneCoverage.com and previously wrote about Minnesota sports for Bleacher Report and Yahoo! Sports.
A Zone Coverage Podcast Network Production
Think You Know Your Minnesota Sports?
Take the Quiz
Take the Minnesota sports quiz and test your twin cities sport knowledge.