Britt Robson (@brittrobson) of The Athletic and Star Tribune joins Dane in studio to continue their series of Monday episodes! In this weeks episode, we finally get to dive into Britt’s piece on David Vanterpool and the Timberwolves defensive schemes, as well as discuss the latest news on KAT’s injury after Monday’s shoot around.
In this episode:
- ‘Solid Is Enough’: David Vanterpool and the process to retool the Wolves’ defense [2:00]
- Will KAT ever play the 4 in this defense? [14:00]
- Timberwolves still 3rd in defense during 13-game KAT-less run [28:00]
- Getting value out of “smaller” contracts [42:00]
- More clarity on the KAT injury [51:00]
- Pursuit of the 8th seed…. [1:05:00]
The Dane Moore NBA Podcastis a weekly podcast wherein Host Dane Moore interviews experts around the league on the state of the Minnesota Timberwolves and the latest NBA news.
Subscribe to the Dane Moore NBA Podcast on iTunes!