On today’s episode, comedian John Cullen joins Tony and Joe to talk hockey, the Minnesota Wild, and comedy.
Check out John’s podcasts Hockey Fight!!, Blocked Party and the P.O.D.ꓘast. John has two albums, Long Stories For No Reason and Most Likely to be a Comedian. Find them both HERE or on Spotify or Apple Music.
Topics discussed today include:
- Grocery Store Dad Rock
- Getting entire fanbases mad at you
- The Patrik Laine Trade
- Enjoying the suffering of Canucks fans
- Your prospects probably suck
- …Unless it’s Kirill Kaprizov
- Owning Joel Eriksson Ek in a fantasy pool
- John unloads on Dean Evason
- Why can’t we figure out fantasy hockey?
- Streaming is great for comedy
- Traveling across the border
- Is White Pony really better than Around the Fur?
Follow 10K Rinks: @10KRinks
Follow Zone Coverage: @ZoneCoverageMN