Tony and Joe are back, and discussing the news of the week, including:
- Could Kirill Kaprizov really go to Russia this summer?
- Are the Wild lowballing their star player?
- Kirill’s concerns: Is there a center, and, short vs. long-term
- Is a two-year deal really all that bad in this scenario?
- If the Wild are a premier market, they have to keep their stars
- Dean Evason is runner-up for the Jack Adams
- Jared Spurgeon is runner up for the Lady Byng
- Joel Eriksson Ek finishes fourth in voting for the Selke
Follow 10K Rinks: @10KRinks
Follow Zone Coverage: @ZoneCoverageMN