Colton Molesky is joined by zonecoverage.com’s B.J. Reidell for a deep dive on Super Bowl betting. First they recap last weekend and what worked in Conference Championship play.
Then they discuss what prop bets to look at entering the Super Bowl matchup between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles.
- A scoring drive from either team lasts less time than the national anthem at +150.
- Carson Wentz is mentioned more than 3.5 times during the broadcast at -160.
- New England receiver Brandin Cooks records over 4.5 receptions at -130.
- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles (+25.5) is game’s passing leader, even money.
- Over 29.5 receiving yards for Eagles receiver Torrey Smith at -115.
- Eagles tight end Zack Ertz catching over five passes at -140.
Take the Twins quiz and test your knowledge!