There’s a passage the Fantasy Football Party-goers have memorized. Ezekiel Elliott 25:17. “The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children.”
So we’re thinking: maybe James Connor is the evil man. And Baker Mayfield is the righteous man. And Mr. Jonnu Smith here… he’s the shepherd protecting our righteous asses in the valley of darkness.
Or it could mean Frank Gore is the righteous man and Anthony Miller is the shepherd and it’s Ricky Seals-Jones that’s evil and selfish. And we’d like that.
But that ain’t the truth. The truth is Wendell Smallwood is weak. And Nick Chubb is the tyranny of evil men. But he’s tryin’, Ringo. He’s tryin’ real hard to be the shepherd.
Flip open the suitcase and stare in slack-jawed awe as Bo unleashes his Samuel Jacksons stack on the 50/50. Dig into the bag and pull out a wallet that says “Bad Maggio” on it, then spend the extra DFS cash on Nyheim Hines.
You know, 2V’s getting kinda tired. Maybe from giving Alex Collins and Tre’Quan Smith foot massages.
If our answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.
Yes, it was all there in an out-of-sequence fashion set to great 70s music: the immediate regrets, the game-by-game fantasy-relevant news, the dumpster-diving for budget DFS/season-long roster filler to salvage your season and set you on the path to the playoffs.
Plus 2V set a 50/50 lineup that made sewer rat taste like pumpkin pie, Magsh ain’t no country I’ve ever heard of, and…
I’m sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn’t mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What’s the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort.
Bo’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.
And they will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy our brothers.
(Narrator: Yeah, we happy.)
While you’re listening, please enjoy the labors of our show sponsors:
- JL Beers – the Burnsville location is your home for the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, as well as great burgers and a veritable plethora of delicious tap beers. Alas, it has been decreed that it is NOT socially acceptable to lick your plate after polishing off the loaded fries.
- Zone Coverage – visit ZoneCoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get everything our new media host has to offer.
- FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
- FantasyDraft – If you like football, and you like money, then have we got a party for you! Compete against the entirety of the FF Party team for cash prizes and the possibility for other gifts (like maybe a Zubaz gift certificate). The link is located below. If you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer, click the other link to pick up a little side bonus with your first deposit. Either way, scratch your DFS itch with the fine folks at FantasyDraft! Like Skittlepox, it’s not contagious; we promise.
- Zubaz – use the NEW promo code FFPHOHOHO to save 20% off your order at Zubaz.com for all your Christmas, lounging, and/or stylin’ and profilin’ needs. WOOOOOOO!!!
We’ve got links! Join the FF Party Listener League at FantasyDraft and win yourself some scratch! Click HERE.
And if you’re a FantasyDraft newbie, we’re here to put EVEN MORE DOUGH IN YOUR POCKET.
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
The FFP’s 50/50 lineups for Week 6:
Jack Doyle (Geoff Swaim injury pivot)
Get your Free Zone Coverage NFL Draft Guide for the best coverage in the twin cities