We really can’t stay (Baby, it’s cold outside)
Two weeks ’til we go away (Baby it’s cold outside)
This evening has been (Been hoping that you’d drop in)
So very nice (On Joshua Allen we’ll roll the dice)
Our mothers will start to worry (Don’t start Latavius Murray)
Our fathers will be pacing the floor (Need a running back who can score)
(Narrator: So evidently not Frank Gore)
So really you’d better scurry (We’re toast if Packer fans are the jury)
Well maybe just a half a drink more (That JL Beers staff knows what to pour)
The listeners might think (Mitch Trubisky’s a Bear)
Order up one more drink? (Clay Matthews has pretty hair)
We wish we knew how (to quit Tre’Quan Smith—yeow!)
To break this spell (First Bo, then 2V… aw, hell! Another zero!)
We ought to say no, no, no (For Zubaz use FFPHOHOHO)
At least we’re gonna say that we tried (even if we’re playing for pride)
We really can’t stay (Janikowski had gout)
Baby it’s cold outside
And with that the Fantasy Football Party-goers closed their song books and backed away from the front door of JL Beers, where they’d been caroling and carrying on for the better part of an hour.
(Narrator: The fine representatives of the police department had nothing to do with their departure. Mere coincidence.)
Yes, the penultimate episode of the FFP podcast is in the books, with all the news and views you need to set your DFS lineups and/or survive and advance in your season-long playoffs during this critical Week 15. You had Magsh running the board with aplomb (and opposable thumbs), Bo offering sage wisdom as the show’s own fuzzy Buddha, and 2V moving up in class to the 15% ABV beer which made him that much more interesting… to himself.
Beyond description, this week’s podcast—like each episode before it—must be experienced to be believed. Do so now, if you dare. ‘Cuz baby it’s cold outside.
And if you’ve come this far, maybe you’re willing to come a little further. We say that every week, and it’s more than just a line from “The Shawshank Redemption.” It’s an arduous journey, and we know many of you just aren’t willing to plow through this much prose. But rest assured, the payoff is worth it. What our show sponsors can do for you boggles the mind; check out these deals while you’re listening to the show, and we know you won’t be disappointed.
- JL Beers – the Burnsville location is your home for the FF Party podcast each and every Wednesday night, as well as great food and a rotating supply of tasty beverages. Plus the service is top notch and the beer cheese dip is so delicious you don’t even need a pretzel to dip in it; just ask for a straw and a spoon.
- Zone Coverage – visit ZoneCoverage.com/Subscribe to ensure you get all of the dynamic Minnesota sports coverage our new media host has to offer.
- FantasyLabs – use promo code 50OFF to save 50% on a trial subscription at a site that provides you with the tools to be a DFS kingpin–or at least pick up some walkin’ around money.
- FantasyDraft – Maybe your season-long team is crushing, or maybe you’ve been ravaged by injuries that leave you playing for little but pride down the stretch. Either way, DFS is the cure for what ails you—and FantasyDraft is your preferred destination for all things DFS. Click the link below to join our Listener League, where you’ll compete against the entirety of the FF Party team for cash prizes and a shot at other prizes (like maybe a Zubaz gift certificate). As an added bonus, if you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer you can click the other link below to pick up some additional FantasyDraft cash with your initial deposit. Either way, scratch your DFS itch with the fine folks at FantasyDraft! Like Skittlepox, it’s not contagious; we promise.
- Zubaz – use the FFP’s super-cool promo code for December, FFPHOHOHO, to save a whopping 20% off your order at Zubaz.com. Gifts for everyone in your family, from these sweet new knit hats for just $5 to the classic Zubaz pants in colors for every occasion from the office Christmas party at the bosses’ house to your end of season fantasy football league party in the Beer Hall at JL Beers!
Here’s your link to the Week 15 FFP Listener League: https://www.fantasydraft.com/contest/1152536/?r=FFParty&p=NFLFree$4All#modal=register&mRP=l&mRR=l
If you’re a FantasyDraft first-timer, hit this link for a signing bonus courtesy of your good friends at FFP:
You can also follow the show and its hosts on Twitter:
The FFP’s 50/50 lineups for Week 15:
Get your Free Zone Coverage NFL Draft Guide for the best coverage in the twin cities