Britt Robson (@brittrobson) of The Athletic and Star Tribune joins Dane in studio to kick off a series of Monday episodes! Today, Dane & Britt share their first impressions from the Minnesota Timberwolves training camp, outline some expectations for their season, evaluating Jarrett Culver, and the pros & cons of running the team through KAT!
In this episode:
- First impressions from training camp [3:00]
- “This will be an enjoyable, 30-win team to watch” [11:00]
- Popcorn! [18:00]
- Evaluating Jarrett Culver [24:00]
- “I think KAT is pissed off right now.” [33:00]
- Creating the blueprint for a winning team [43:00]
- Thoughts on Robert Covington [53:00]
The Dane Moore NBA Podcast is a weekly podcast wherein Host Dane Moore interviews experts around the league on the state of the Minnesota Timberwolves and the latest NBA news.
Subscribe to the Dane Moore NBA Podcast on iTunes!