In Hour 2, Sam, Arif, Luke and Tom are in studio to take your phone calls and answer your Twitter questions. This week, we talk about Super Bowl-winning QBs, Trevon Diggs and J.D. Spielman, and an increasing role for Irv Smith.
In This Episode:
- Fred calls in to talk Super Bowl quarterbacks [7:00]
- Alex from Chicago calls in to talk 2020 draft [23:00]
- Has the pass blocking improved? [35:00]
- Vikings receivers against Washington [45:00]
- Thursday night predictions [50:00]
Sam Ekstrom (@SamEkstrom) is a Zone Coverage staff writer covering the Minnesota Vikings and Golden Gophers basketball.
Arif Hasan (@ArifHasanNFL) covers the Minnesota Vikings for The Athletic.
Luke Inman (@Luke_Spinman) Luke Inman is Zone Coverage’s resident NFL Draft guru and video content creator.
Tom Schreier (@tschreier3) is the co-founder of ZoneCoverage.com and previously wrote about Minnesota sports for Bleacher Report and Yahoo! Sports.
A Zone Coverage Podcast Network Production
Subscribe to the Football Machine on iTunes, Stitcher, and Spotify!