Welcome to Episode 46! The Gopher Men’s team split their weekend series with Wisconsin, we discuss the positive & negative takeaways from that series and what it means for the team’s tournament chances going forward, and take a look at the upcoming matchups against Michigan and the importance of getting W’s!
In This Episode:
- Gophers split the weekend series with Wisconsin [2:30]
- Goals! Goals! Goals! [7:00]
- Positives & Negatives from the Wisconsin series [15:00]
- How the Gophers can improve their 10-11-4 record and start to make their second half push [24:00]
- How did our expectations for this team pan out? [31:00]
- Looking ahead at Minnesota’s tough upcoming schedule [39:00]
- Minnesota VS. Michigan Preview [46:00]
- Questions! [50:00]
- Gophers in the Pro’s! [1:00:00]
That Gopher Hockey Puckcast is a weekly podcast wherein hosts Drew Cove and Nate Wells focus on the University of Minnesota Gopher’s Hockey Teams and the latest College Hockey news.
Get your Free Zone Coverage NFL Draft Guide for the best coverage in the twin cities