Welcome to Episode 46! The Gopher Men’s team split their weekend series with Wisconsin, we discuss the positive & negative takeaways from that series and what it means for the team’s tournament chances going forward, and take a look at the upcoming matchups against Michigan and the importance of getting W’s!
In This Episode:
- Gophers split the weekend series with Wisconsin [2:30]
- Goals! Goals! Goals! [7:00]
- Positives & Negatives from the Wisconsin series [15:00]
- How the Gophers can improve their 10-11-4 record and start to make their second half push [24:00]
- How did our expectations for this team pan out? [31:00]
- Looking ahead at Minnesota’s tough upcoming schedule [39:00]
- Minnesota VS. Michigan Preview [46:00]
- Questions! [50:00]
- Gophers in the Pro’s! [1:00:00]
That Gopher Hockey Puckcast is a weekly podcast wherein hosts Drew Cove and Nate Wells focus on the University of Minnesota Gopher’s Hockey Teams and the latest College Hockey news.